The travel advice is Do not travel to Israel. COVID travel advice is country is Major for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Israel. Israel is part of Asia with main city at
Jerusalem. Its Developed country with a
population of 9M people. The main currency is New Israeli Sheqel. The languages
spoken are Hebrew and Arabic.
👍 Developed 👨👩👦👦 9M people
🚨 Travel Advice for Israel
Last updated: December 5, 2020
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter and transit until 1 January 2021.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals and residents of Israel;
- passengers with a diplomatic or an official passport. They must have a diplomatic or an official ID card issued by the MFA's Protocol Department;
- passengers with an entry approval issued by the Population and Immigration Authority of Israel or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Israel.
2. Passengers must have an electronic approval obtained from the Ministry of Health at most 24 hours before departure at [https://www.gov.il/en/service/request-entry-to-israel-covid19?utm_source=go.gov.il&utm_medium=referral](https://www.gov.il/en/service/request-entry-to-israel-covid19?utm_source=go.gov.il&utm_medium=referral).
3. Passengers must complete an "Entry Report" form before departure, The form can be found at [https://govforms.gov.il/mw/forms/Quarantine@health.gov.il?displang=en](https://govforms.gov.il/mw/forms/Quarantine@health.gov.il?displang=en).
4. Passengers could be subject to self-isolation for 14 days. Details can be found at [https://protect-eu.mimecast.com/s/DFGpCn8QIgWLNNtNN5JW?domain=gov.il](https://protect-eu.mimecast.com/s/DFGpCn8QIgWLNNtNN5JW?domain=gov.il) .
5. Airline crew could be subject to self-isolation until their next flight. Details can be found at [https://www.gov.il/en/departments/guides/corona-quarantine](https://www.gov.il/en/departments/guides/corona-quarantine).
Travel restiction details for Israel
🚫 Destination Quarantine required
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Closed to Vistors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Partially Allowed