The travel advice is Do not travel to Jamaica. COVID travel advice is country is Moderate for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Jamaica. Jamaica is part of North America with main city at
Kingston. Its Developing country with a
population of 3M people. The main currency is Jamaican Dollar. The languages
spoken are English.
👍 Developing 👨👩👦👦 3M people
🚨 Travel Advice for Jamaica
Last updated: December 5, 2020
1. Passengers residing in Jamaica for a minimum of six continuous months in a calendar year must complete a travel authorization before departure at [https://jamcovid19.moh.gov.jm/immigration.html](https://jamcovid19.moh.gov.jm/immigration.html)
2. Passengers not residing in Jamaica must present a travel authorization before departure obtained at [https://www.visitjamaica.com](https://www.visitjamaica.com)
3. Passengers are subject to medical screening.
4. Passengers could be subject to quarantine.
5. Airline crew are subject to quarantine until their next flight.
6. Residents of Brazil, Dominican Rep., Mexico, Panama and USA must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR or Antigen test result. The test must have been taken at most 10 days before departure and the certificate must be issued by an approved laboratory.
-This does not apply to:
- nationals of Jamaica;
- passengers younger than 12 years.
Travel restiction details for Jamaica
🚫 Destination Some Quaranine
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Some Visitors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Delivery only
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Partially Allowed