Jamaica tourist visa
Jamaica tourist visa for Djiboutian citizens
Djiboutian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Jamaica. Jamaica tourist visa is required for Djiboutian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Jamaica tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Jamaica tourist visa.
Jamaica tourist visa conditions for Djiboutian citizens
- A tourist visa is required for to enter Jamaica.
- Visas for entry into Jamaica are issued by a Jamaican Embassy, High Commission, Consulate General or Consulate.
- A completed and signed Immigration/Customs C5 form, either online or a physical form, must be submitted at the port o entry.
How to apply for Jamaica tourist visa from Djibouti
Djiboutian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Jamaica. Jamaica tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Jamaica tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Djiboutian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Jamaica. If not apply for a new Djiboutian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Jamaica.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Jamaica
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Jamaica is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Jamaica embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Jamaica, present Djibouti passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Jamaica visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Jamaica for the duration on your stamping.
Jamaica tourist visa requirements for Djiboutian citizens
Documents required for Jamaica tourist visa from Djibouti include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Jamaica
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Immigration form that needs to be submitted at the port of entry
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Jamaica
🎒 Jamaica travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Jamaica visa advice
Do djiboutian citizens need a visa to go to Jamaica?
Yes, visa is required for Djiboutian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Jamaica visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Jamaica travel restrictions
Jamaica has moderate restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Djibouti need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Jamaica. You are required to have mandatory quarantine. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Jamaica.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.