Jamaica visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Jamaica visa on arrival for Serbian citizens
Serbian citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Jamaica. Jamaica visa on arrival is available on arrival for Serbian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Jamaica visa on arrival. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Jamaica visa on arrival. You can find Jamaica visa exemptions.
Jamaica visa on arrival conditions for Serbian citizens
- A tourist can get visa on arrival from country.
- A completed and signed Immigration/Customs C5 form, either online or a physical form, must be submitted at the port o entry.
paymentVisa Fees $100
How to apply for Jamaica visa on arrival from Serbia
Serbian citizens need to get visa on arrival to visit Jamaica. Jamaica visa on arrival process requires you to follow a total of 6 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Jamaica tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Serbian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Jamaica. If not apply for a new Serbian passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Serbian citizens can go to Jamaica immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Fill out the immigration form of Jamaica.
- Step 5 : Upon arrival in Jamaica, present Serbia passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
- Step 6 : You will receive Jamaica visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Jamaica for the duration on your stamping.
Jamaica tourist visa requirements for Serbian citizens
Documents required for Jamaica tourist visa from Serbia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave destination, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
Immigration form that needs to be submitted at the port of entry
Belgrade to Kingston
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Jamaica
Jamaica tourist visa visa exemption for Serbian citizens
Jamaica visa exemption
Exemption available for these visas:
- Applicable Countries: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Honduras, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia
🎒 Jamaica travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Jamaica visa advice
Do serbian citizens need a visa to go to Jamaica?
No, visa is not required for Serbian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Jamaica visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Jamaica travel restrictions
Jamaica is open for travel. Most visitors from Serbia can travel to Jamaica without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Jamaica.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.