Jamaica Tourist visa
Jamaica Tourist visa for Slovenia citizens
Slovenian citizens must obtain a visa before travelling to Jamaica. Jamaica Tourist visa is required for Slovenian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Jamaica Tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Jamaica Tourist visa. You can find Jamaica visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Jamaica from Slovenia?
Yes, Jamaica Tourist visa is required for Slovenian citizens. Slovenian passport holders need to apply for a tourist visa at the embassy.
Jamaica visit visa conditions for Slovenian citizens
- A tourist visa is required for to enter Jamaica.
- Visas for entry into Jamaica are issued by a Jamaican Embassy, High Commission, Consulate General or Consulate.
- A completed and signed Immigration/Customs C5 form, either online or a physical form, must be submitted at the port o entry.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Stay: short term
Jamaica tourist visa requirements for Slovenian citizens
Documents required for Jamaica tourist visa from Slovenia include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Jamaica
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Immigration form that needs to be submitted at the port of entry
How to apply for Jamaica Tourist visa from Slovenia
Jamaica tourist visa application process for Slovenian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Slovenian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Jamaica visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Jamaica government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Jamaica tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Slovenian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Jamaica. If not apply for a new Slovenian passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Jamaica.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Jamaica embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Jamaica
Visa processing After submission your Jamaica visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Jamaica in their passport and can collect passport from the Jamaica embassy or consulate.
Jamaica visa exemption for Slovenian citizens
- Applicable Countries: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Honduras, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia
todayMax stay: 30 days
Thing to consider when applying for Jamaica tourist visa
- Visa Processing time for walk-in applicants is 2-3 business days
- Visa Processing time for mailed-in applicants is 5 business days
- No visa required for 30 days or less as tourists with proof of vaccination against Measles, Rubella & Polio
- Travellers proof of vaccination against Measles, Rubella & Polio can obtain a visa on arrival.
- No visa required for holders of diplomatic passports
- Make sure Slovenia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Jamaica.
- Always carry Slovenia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Jamaica.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Jamaica, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Jamaica and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Jamaica.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Jamaica.
- Research the weather conditions in Jamaica and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Jamaica.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Jamaica.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Jamaica.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Jamaica.
Jamaica travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Ljubljana to Kingston, with prices starting at 817,00 €.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Jamaica visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Jamaica Tourist visa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.