Online e visa
32 countries offering online e visa for Japanese citizens
Online e-visa destinations for Japanese passport holders in September 2023
Japanese citizens can get visa online for 32 countries. Japan passport online e visa countries include Guam, Russia, Myanmar and Bhutan. Japan passport is ranked 7 by Visa List Passport Index September 2023.
Online visas allow Japanese citzens to apply and obtain visa online in an easy and hassle-free way.
Japan is part of Eastern Asia, Asia with main city at Tokyo. Its Developed country with a population of 127M. The main currency is Yen. The languages spoken are Japanese. Find best countries to travel on online e visa. See a visual map of visa requirements on the world map.
Benefits of online visa travel
online visa destinations provide a multitude of benefits for Japanese passport holders. Here are some of the key advantages:
- Convenience : Applying for a visa online is much more convenient than visiting an embassy or consulate in person. With online visa applications, Japanese citizens can apply from anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection. You can also apply at any time, day or night, as the application process is available 24/7.
- Time-Saving : Online visa applications saves Japanese passport holder time as you don't need to wait in long lines or go through a lengthy process. Instead, you can complete the application process in the comfort of your home or office. You also don't need to take time off work or travel to the embassy or consulate, which can be time-consuming and expensive.
- Cost-Effective : Online visa applications are often cheaper than applying for a visa in person. Embassies and consulates may charge additional fees for processing your application or for other services, such as passport delivery. With online visa applications, Japanese citizens can avoid these fees and save money.
- Hassle-Free : Online visa applications are hassle-free as they eliminate the need for paperwork and the chances of losing important documents. Japanese citizens can easily fill out the application form online and submit it electronically. This also ensures that your application is received in a timely manner and is processed efficiently.
Top online visa countries for Japanese passport holders
As a Japanese passport holder, you have access to a wide range of online visa countries in September 2023. These destinations include popular tourist destinations in Oceania, Europe, Asia, North America and Africa.
- Oceania : Some of the top online visa countries in Oceania include Guam, Papua New Guinea, Australia, American Samoa and New Zealand.
- Europe : Some of the top online visa countries in Europe include Russia.
- Asia : Some of the top online visa countries in Asia include Myanmar, Bhutan, Indonesia, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
- North America : Some of the top online visa countries in North America include Canada, USA, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands.
- Africa : Some of the top online visa countries in Africa include Seychelles, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya and South Sudan.