Japan tourist visa
Japan tourist visa for Iraqi citizens
Iraqi citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Japan. Japan tourist visa is required for Iraqi citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Japan tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Japan tourist visa.
Japan tourist visa conditions for Iraqi citizens
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
paymentVisa Fees ¥3,000
How to apply for Japan tourist visa from Iraq
Iraqi citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Japan. Japan tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Japan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Iraqi passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Japan. If not apply for a new Iraqi passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Japan.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Japan
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Japan is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Japan embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Japan, present Iraq passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Japan visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Japan for the duration on your stamping.
Japan tourist visa requirements for Iraqi citizens
Documents required for Japan tourist visa from Iraq include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Japan
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Income Tax Returns of the applicant in country.
Baghdad to Tokyo
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Japan
✨ Japan tourist visa tips
- Embassy and Consulate of Japan in Baghdad & Erbil
🎒 Japan travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Japan visa advice
Do iraqi citizens need a visa to go to Japan?
Yes, visa is required for Iraqi citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Japan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Japan travel restrictions
Japan is open for travel. Most visitors from Iraq can travel to Japan without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Japan.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.