Japan Visa free
Japan visa for Saint Barthelemy citizens
Saint Barthelemy citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Japan. Japan Visa free is free for Saint Barthelemy citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Japan visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Japan visa free. You can find Japan visa exemptions.
Japan tourist visa conditions for Saint Barthelemy citizens
- The period of stay granted at the time of the landing permission will be "15 days" for Brunei, Indonesia, and Thailand, and "30 days" for United Arab Emirates and "90 days" for other countries and regions.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Japan tourist visa requirements for Saint Barthelemy citizens
Documents required for Japan tourist visa from Saint Barthelemy include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Saint Barthelemy with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Saint Barthelemy in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Japan
How to apply for Japan tourist visa from Saint Barthelemy
Japan visa free process for Saint Barthelemy cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Saint Barthelemy citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Japan. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Japan.
Check that Saint Barthelemy passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Japan. If not apply for a new Saint Barthelemy passport.
After arriving, Saint Barthelemy citizens can go to Japan immigration counter.
Upon arrival in Japan, present Saint Barthelemy passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
You will receive Japan visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Japan for the 90 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Japan tourist visa
- Citizens of Austria, Germany, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Mexico, Switzerland and the United Kingdom may apply for an extension of stay with the Ministry of Justice for up to 6 months.
- For the United Kingdom, only British citizens and British Nationals (Overseas) are eligible for visa-free entry.
- For nationals of Barbados (since April 1, 2010), Turkey (since April 1, 2011) and Lesotho (since April 1, 2010), visas are not required only for holders of Machine-Readable Passport (MRP) or ePassport in compliance with ICAO standards. Those who do not hold an MRP or ePassport are advised to obtain a visa in advance, otherwise will be strictly examined and may be refused entry to Japan.
- For nationals of Malaysia (since July 1, 2013), visas are not required only for holders of ePassport in compliance with ICAO standards. Those who do not hold such ePassport are advised to obtain a visa in advance, otherwise will be strictly examined and may be refused entry to Japan.
- For holders of Taiwan passports which includes a personal identification number.
- For citizens of Hong Kong, visas are not required only for holders of Special Administrative Region (SAR) passport issued by the Hong Kong SAR of the People’s Republic of China or British National Overseas (BNO) passports who have the right of residence in Hong Kong.
- For citizens of Macao, visas are not required only for holders of SAR passport issued by the Macao SAR of the People’s Republic of China.
Japan travel details
Japan is part of Asia with main city at Tokyo. Its Developed country with a population of 127M. The main currency is Yen. The languages spoken are Japanese. As you prepare for your trip to Japan, it's important to be well-informed about all aspects of your journey. For the latest Travel Details , including flight availability and costs, check out our updated section to help you plan your itinerary efficiently. Understanding Customs Regulations is also crucial to ensure a hassle-free experience at the Japan border. Lastly, your health and safety are paramount, so don't forget to familiarize yourself with the Health Regulations in Japan, including required vaccinations and health advisories. These resources are designed to make your travel experience smooth, safe, and enjoyable.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Japan visa options
While planning your visit to Japan as an Saint Barthelemy citizen, you might be curious about other visa types and requirements. If you're considering exploring Japan beyond the usual tourist spots, our comprehensive guide on Japan's Tourist Visa offers deeper insights and broader options for travelers of different nationalities. For those transiting through other countries en route to Japan, understanding Transit Visa Requirements is crucial to ensure a smooth journey. Additionally, if you aspire to blend travel with work, our detailed information on Digital Nomad Visa can help you navigate the possibilities of working remotely while soaking in the rich culture and serene landscapes of Japan. You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Japan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community.
Frequently asked questions about Japan visa free
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.