Jordan tourist visa
Jordan tourist visa for American Samoan citizens
American Samoan citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Jordan. Jordan tourist visa is required for American Samoan citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Jordan tourist visa. A total of 8 documents are required for applying Jordan tourist visa.
Jordan tourist visa conditions for American Samoan citizens
How to apply for Jordan tourist visa from American Samoa
American Samoan citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Jordan. Jordan tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Jordan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that American Samoan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Jordan. If not apply for a new American Samoan passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Jordan.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Jordan
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Jordan is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Jordan embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Jordan, present American Samoa passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Jordan visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Jordan for the duration on your stamping.
Jordan tourist visa requirements for American Samoan citizens
Documents required for Jordan tourist visa from American Samoa include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 8 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Jordan
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Jordan
🎒 Jordan travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Jordan visa advice
Do american samoan citizens need a visa to go to Jordan?
Yes, visa is required for American Samoan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Jordan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.