Jordan Visa on arrival
Jordan Visa on arrival for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens
Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Jordan. Jordan Visa on arrival is available on arrival for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Jordan Visa on arrival. A total of 6 documents are required for applying Jordan Visa on arrival. You can find Jordan visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Jordan from Saint Kitts and Nevis?
No, Jordan Visa on arrival is not required before travelling to Jordan for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens. Saint Kitts and Nevis passport holders have to apply for a tourist visa on arrival.
Jordan visit visa conditions for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Stay: short term
Jordan tourist visa requirements for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens
Documents required for Jordan tourist visa from Saint Kitts and Nevis include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 6 documents are required.
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Accomodation reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
How to apply for Jordan Visa on arrival from Saint Kitts and Nevis
Jordan visa on arrival process for Saint Kitts and Nevis cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Jordan. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Jordan.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Jordan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Saint Kitts and Nevis passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Jordan. If not apply for a new Saint Kitts and Nevis passport.
Arrival After arriving, Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens can go to Jordan immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Jordan.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Jordan, present Saint Kitts and Nevis passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Jordan visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Jordan for the 30 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Jordan tourist visa
- Conditions apply.
- Not available at all entry points.
- Make sure Saint Kitts and Nevis passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Jordan.
- Always carry Saint Kitts and Nevis passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Jordan.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Jordan, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Jordan and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Jordan.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Jordan.
- Research the weather conditions in Jordan and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Jordan.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Jordan.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Jordan.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Jordan.
Jordan travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Jordan visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Jordan Visa on arrival
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.