Kazakhstan tourist visa
Kazakhstan tourist visa for Swazi citizens
Swazi citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan tourist visa is required for Swazi citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Kazakhstan tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Kazakhstan tourist visa.
Kazakhstan tourist visa conditions for Swazi citizens
How to apply for Kazakhstan tourist visa from Eswatini
Swazi citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Kazakhstan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Swazi passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Kazakhstan. If not apply for a new Swazi passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Kazakhstan.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Kazakhstan
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Kazakhstan is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Kazakhstan embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Kazakhstan, present Eswatini passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Kazakhstan visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Kazakhstan for the duration on your stamping.
Kazakhstan tourist visa requirements for Swazi citizens
Documents required for Kazakhstan tourist visa from Eswatini include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Eswatini with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Kazakhstan An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Kazakhstan for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Kazakhstan
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Eswatini in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Kazakhstan
🎒 Kazakhstan travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Kazakhstan visa advice
Do swazi citizens need a visa to go to Kazakhstan?
Yes, visa is required for Swazi citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Kazakhstan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Kazakhstan travel restrictions
Kazakhstan has major restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Eswatini will not be allowed to travel to Kazakhstan. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Kazakhstan.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.