Kenya online e visa
Last updated: May 25, 2021
Kenya online e visa is available online for Lebanese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Kenya online e visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Kenya online e visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Kenya COVID-19 travel restrictions
Kenya has Low restrictions for travel. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Kenya.
East Africa Tourist Visa
East Africa Tourist Visa is for countries of Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda in Africa. An East Africa Tourist Visa has multiple entries within Kenya, Rawanda and Uganda and Applications for this visa shall be lodged at any of the diplomatic representation of the Republic of Kenya, Republic of Rwanda and Republic of Uganda, at the Immigration Offices of the respective countries or online where applicable. The visa costs 100 USD and has no restrictions on citizens of any country. The visa is a non-extendable multiple-entry 90-day visa that has to be first used to enter the country that issued the visa.
Get Kenya online e visa from Lebanon
- You can get evisa by filling in the application form and pay Using visa card, Mastercard and other debit cards.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the eVisa from your eCitizen account.
- Present your printed eVisa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
Kenya tourist visa requirements for Lebanese citizens
5 documents required for Kenya tourist visa
Visa Application Form: Complete application form online for Kenya
Passport Photo: Photo must be no older than 6 months
Passport Copy: A clear scan of the information pages of your signed, machine readable passport. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Hotel Bookings: Hotel reservation(s) for the duration of your visit.
Flight Bookings: Flight reservations(s) for the country of your visit and return ticket
✨ Kenya tourist visa tips
- According to the government an application should be done at least 7 days in advance.
- Visa processing fee is non refundable.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The possesion of an eVisa is not the final Authority to enter The Republic of Kenya.
- Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offence.
- It should take atleast 2 working days to get your eVisa.
- Each adult visitor to the Republic of Kenya is required to submit evisa applications in their personal ecitizen account. Parents can apply for their children in the parents account.
- Obtainable online
- Printed visa authorization must be presented at the time of travel
- International Certificate of Vaccination is required
- Passengers are required to hold at least $500 as proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay
- All visitors are fingerprinted upon entry and exit
🎒 Kenya travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Kenya visa advice
Do lebanese citizens need a visa to go to Kenya?
Yes, visa is required for Lebanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Kenya visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Lebanese citizens can get an online e visa for travelling to Kenya.
The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days
The visa is valid for a period of 90 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Lebanon immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.