Kiribati tourist visa
Kiribati tourist visa for Montserratian citizens
Montserratian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Kiribati. Kiribati tourist visa is free for Montserratian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 120 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Kiribati tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Kiribati tourist visa.
Kiribati tourist visa conditions for Montserratian citizens
Max Stay: 120 days
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Kiribati tourist visa from Montserrat
Montserratian citizens dont need a visa to visit Kiribati. Kiribati tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Montserratian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Kiribati. If not apply for a new Montserratian passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Montserratian citizens can go to Kiribati immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Kiribati, present Montserrat passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Kiribati visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Kiribati for the duration on your stamping.
Kiribati tourist visa requirements for Montserratian citizens
Documents required for Kiribati tourist visa from Montserrat include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Montserrat with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Montserrat in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Kiribati
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Kiribati
🎒 Kiribati travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Kiribati visa advice
Do montserratian citizens need a visa to go to Kiribati?
No, visa is not required for Montserratian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Kiribati visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Kiribati travel restrictions
Kiribati has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Kiribati.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.