Kosovo tourist visa
Kosovo tourist visa for Malagasy citizens
Malagasy citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Kosovo. Kosovo tourist visa is required for Malagasy citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 180 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Kosovo tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Kosovo tourist visa. You can find Kosovo visa exemptions.
Kosovo tourist visa conditions for Malagasy citizens
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 180 days
How to apply for Kosovo tourist visa from Madagascar
Malagasy citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Kosovo. Kosovo tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Kosovo tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Malagasy passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Kosovo. If not apply for a new Malagasy passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Kosovo.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Kosovo
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Kosovo is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Kosovo embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Kosovo, present Madagascar passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Kosovo visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Kosovo for the duration on your stamping.
Kosovo tourist visa requirements for Malagasy citizens
Documents required for Kosovo tourist visa from Madagascar include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Kosovo
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of Madagascar with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Kosovo An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Kosovo for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Kosovo
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Madagascar in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Kosovo
Kosovo tourist visa visa exemption for Malagasy citizens
✨ Kosovo tourist visa tips
- Do not need a visa a holder of a valid biometric residence permit issued by one of the Schengen member states or a valid multi-entry Schengen Visa, a holder of a valid Laissez-Passer issued by United Nations Organizations, NATO, OSCE, Council of Europe or European Union a holder of a valid travel documents issued by EU Member and Schengen States, United States of America, Canada, Australia and Japan based on the 1951 Convention on Refugee Status or the 1954 Convention on the Status of Stateless Persons, as well as holders of valid travel documents for foreigners (max. 15 days stay)
🎒 Kosovo travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Kosovo visa advice
Do malagasy citizens need a visa to go to Kosovo?
Yes, visa is required for Malagasy citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Kosovo visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Kosovo travel restrictions
Kosovo has moderate restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Madagascar need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Kosovo. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Kosovo.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.