The travel advice is Do not travel to Kyrgyzstan. Travel advice is Moderate for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyzstan is part of Asia with main city at
Bishkek. Its Developing country with a
population of 6M people. The main currency is Som. The languages
spoken are Kyrgyz and Russian.
👍 Developing 👨👩👦👦 6M people
🚨 Travel Advice for Kyrgyzstan
1. Passengers must have a printed medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 72 hours before departure of the first embarkation point.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals of Kyrgyzstan;
- passengers younger than 7 years;
- passengers with a diplomatic passport.
2. Passengers could be subject to Coronavirus (COVID-19) test upon arrival.
3. Visa on arrival facilities have been reinstated.
Travel restriction details for Kyrgyzstan
🚫 Destination No quarantine
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Some Visitors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Partially Allowed