Kyrgyzstan online e visa
Kyrgyzstan online e visa for Ecuadorian citizens
Ecuadorian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyzstan online e visa is available online for Ecuadorian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Kyrgyzstan online e visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Kyrgyzstan online e visa.
Kyrgyzstan online e visa conditions, fees and processing time for Ecuadorian citizens
- An e-Visa is an easiest way to get permit of entry into the Kyrgyz Republic.
- All you need to do is to complete the online application form and pay with your credit/debit card instead of applying through the Kyrgyz mission.
- After receiving your e-Visa confirmation through this portal, you can enter the Kyrgyz Republic during e-Visa validity period.
- Electronic visa holders must arrive via Manas or Osh airports or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
Applicant not required
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
Kyrgyzstan tourist visa requirements for Ecuadorian citizens
Documents required for Kyrgyzstan tourist visa from Ecuador include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Kyrgyzstan
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
How to apply for Kyrgyzstan online e visa from Ecuador
Kyrgyzstan online e-visa application process for Ecuadorian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 8 steps, Ecuadorian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Kyrgyzstan tourist visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Kyrgyzstan government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
- Gather documents
Gather all the necessary documents required for a Kyrgyzstan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Valid passport
Check that Ecuadorian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Kyrgyzstan. If not apply for a new Ecuadorian passport.
- Online application
Go to the Kyrgyzstan tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
- Upload documents
After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
- Online Payment
Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
- Visa processing
Once visa application for Kyrgyzstan is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Upon arrival in Kyrgyzstan, present confirmation email along with Ecuador passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Receive visa
You will receive Kyrgyzstan visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Kyrgyzstan for the duration on your stamping.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Kyrgyzstan
✨ Kyrgyzstan tourist visa tips
- Travelers have possibility to obtain a short-term visa without visiting еmbassy or consular office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Consideration of applications take 5 working days.
- Avoid buying the air ticket before getting the notice of approval to you the electronic visa.
- Electronic visa holders must arrive via Manas International Airport or Osh Airport or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
🎒 Kyrgyzstan travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Kyrgyzstan visa advice
Do ecuadorian citizens need a visa to go to Kyrgyzstan?
Yes, visa is required for Ecuadorian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Kyrgyzstan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Kyrgyzstan travel restrictions
Kyrgyzstan is open for travel. Most visitors from Ecuador can travel to Kyrgyzstan without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Kyrgyzstan.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.