Kyrgyzstan eVisa for Paraguay citizens
Paraguayan citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyzstan eVisa is available online for Paraguayan citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Kyrgyzstan eVisa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Kyrgyzstan eVisa. You can find Kyrgyzstan visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Kyrgyzstan from Paraguay?
Yes, Kyrgyzstan eVisa is required for Paraguayan citizens. Paraguayan passport holders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
Kyrgyzstan visit visa conditions for Paraguayan citizens
- An e-Visa is an easiest way to get permit of entry into the Kyrgyz Republic.
- All you need to do is to complete the online application form and pay with your credit/debit card instead of applying through the Kyrgyz mission.
- After receiving your e-Visa confirmation through this portal, you can enter the Kyrgyz Republic during e-Visa validity period.
- Electronic visa holders must arrive via Manas or Osh airports or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Stay: short term
Kyrgyzstan tourist visa requirements for Paraguayan citizens
Documents required for Kyrgyzstan tourist visa from Paraguay include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Kyrgyzstan
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
How to apply for Kyrgyzstan eVisa from Paraguay
Kyrgyzstan online e-visa application process for Paraguayan citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Paraguayan citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Kyrgyzstan visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Kyrgyzstan government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Kyrgyzstan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Paraguayan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Kyrgyzstan. If not apply for a new Paraguayan passport.
Online application Go to the Kyrgyzstan tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Kyrgyzstan visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Kyrgyzstan is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for Kyrgyzstan tourist visa
- Travelers have possibility to obtain a short-term visa without visiting еmbassy or consular office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Consideration of applications take 5 working days.
- Avoid buying the air ticket before getting the notice of approval to you the electronic visa.
- Electronic visa holders must arrive via Manas International Airport or Osh Airport or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
- Make sure Paraguay passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Kyrgyzstan.
- Always carry Paraguay passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Kyrgyzstan.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Kyrgyzstan, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Kyrgyzstan and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Kyrgyzstan.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Kyrgyzstan.
- Research the weather conditions in Kyrgyzstan and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Kyrgyzstan.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Kyrgyzstan.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Kyrgyzstan.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Asuncion to Bishkek, with prices starting at ₲ 18.157.562,00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Kyrgyzstan visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Kyrgyzstan eVisa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.