Laos tourist visa
Laos tourist visa for Saint Barthelemy citizens
Saint Barthelemy citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Laos. Laos tourist visa is required for Saint Barthelemy citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 60 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Laos tourist visa. A total of 8 documents are required for applying Laos tourist visa.
Laos tourist visa conditions for Saint Barthelemy citizens
- You can apply for tourist visa at your nearest Laos embassy.
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 60 days
How to apply for Laos tourist visa from Saint Barthelemy
Saint Barthelemy citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Laos. Laos tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Laos tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Saint Barthelemy passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Laos. If not apply for a new Saint Barthelemy passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Laos.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Laos
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Laos is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Laos embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Laos, present Saint Barthelemy passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Laos visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Laos for the duration on your stamping.
Laos tourist visa requirements for Saint Barthelemy citizens
Documents required for Laos tourist visa from Saint Barthelemy include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 8 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Laos
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Laos
🎒 Laos travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Laos visa advice
Do saint barthelemy citizens need a visa to go to Laos?
Yes, visa is required for Saint Barthelemy citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Laos visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.