Lebanon tourist visa
Lebanon tourist visa for Nicaraguan citizens
Nicaraguan citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Lebanon. Lebanon tourist visa is required for Nicaraguan citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Lebanon tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Lebanon tourist visa.
Lebanon tourist visa conditions for Nicaraguan citizens
How to apply for Lebanon tourist visa from Nicaragua
Nicaraguan citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Lebanon. Lebanon tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Lebanon tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Nicaraguan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Lebanon. If not apply for a new Nicaraguan passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Lebanon.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Lebanon
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Lebanon is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Lebanon embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Lebanon, present Nicaragua passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Lebanon visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Lebanon for the duration on your stamping.
Lebanon tourist visa requirements for Nicaraguan citizens
Documents required for Lebanon tourist visa from Nicaragua include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Nicaragua with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Lebanon An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Lebanon for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Lebanon
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Nicaragua in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Lebanon
✨ Lebanon tourist visa tips
- In addition to a visa, an approval should be obtained from the Immigration department of the General Directorate for General Secutiy (La Surete Generale).
🎒 Lebanon travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Lebanon visa advice
Do nicaraguan citizens need a visa to go to Lebanon?
Yes, visa is required for Nicaraguan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Lebanon visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Lebanon travel restrictions
Lebanon is open for travel. Most visitors from Nicaragua can travel to Lebanon without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Lebanon.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.