Lebanon visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Lebanon visa on arrival for Sammarinese citizens
Sammarinese citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Lebanon. Lebanon visa on arrival is available on arrival for Sammarinese citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Lebanon visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Lebanon visa on arrival.
Lebanon visa on arrival conditions for Sammarinese citizens
How to apply for Lebanon visa on arrival from San Marino
Sammarinese citizens need to get visa on arrival to visit Lebanon. Lebanon visa on arrival process requires you to follow a total of 6 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Lebanon tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Sammarinese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Lebanon. If not apply for a new Sammarinese passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Sammarinese citizens can go to Lebanon immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Fill out the immigration form of Lebanon.
- Step 5 : Upon arrival in Lebanon, present San Marino passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
- Step 6 : You will receive Lebanon visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Lebanon for the duration on your stamping.
Lebanon tourist visa requirements for Sammarinese citizens
Documents required for Lebanon tourist visa from San Marino include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of San Marino with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from San Marino in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Lebanon
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Lebanon
✨ Lebanon tourist visa tips
- Extendable for 2 additional months
- Granted free of charge at Beirut International Airport or any other port of entry if there is no Israeli visa or seal, holding a telephone number, an address in Lebanon, and a non refundable return or circle trip ticket.
🎒 Lebanon travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Lebanon visa advice
Do sammarinese citizens need a visa to go to Lebanon?
No, visa is not required for Sammarinese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Lebanon visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Lebanon travel restrictions
Lebanon has unknown restrictions for travel. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Lebanon.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.