The travel advice is Do not travel to Liberia. Travel advice is Moderate for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Liberia. Liberia is part of Africa with main city at
Monrovia. Its Least Developed country with a
population of 5M people. The main currency is Liberian Dollar. The languages
spoken are English.
👍 Least Developed 👨👩👦👦 5M people
🚨 Travel Advice for Liberia
1. Flights to Liberia restarted.
2. Passengers must download the Liberia Travel App and complete a Health Screening Arrival Form. The app can be found at [https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tuma.libtravel](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tuma.libtravel) or [https://apps.apple.com/us/apps/lib-travel/id1537552090](https://apps.apple.com/us/apps/lib-travel/id1537552090).
3. Passengers without a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test taken at most 96 hours before arrival, are subject to a Coronavirus (COVID-19) test upon arrival at their own expense.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 5 years.
4. Passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine.
5. Airline crew are subject to medical screening.
Travel restriction details for Liberia
🚫 Destination Quarantine required
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Some Visitors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Partially Allowed