North Macedonia visa for UK citizens in 2023
North Macedonia tourist visa
North Macedonia tourist visa for UK citizens
UK citizens do not need a visa when travelling to North Macedonia. North Macedonia tourist visa is free for UK citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for North Macedonia tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying North Macedonia tourist visa. You can find North Macedonia visa exemptions.
North Macedonia visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for UK citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
North Macedonia tourist visa requirements for UK citizens
Documents required for North Macedonia tourist visa from UK include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of UK with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from UK in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave North Macedonia
How to apply for North Macedonia tourist visa from UK
North Macedonia visa free process for UK cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, UK citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into North Macedonia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in North Macedonia.
Valid passport Check that UK passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in North Macedonia. If not apply for a new UK passport.
Arrival After arriving, UK citizens can go to North Macedonia immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in North Macedonia, present UK passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive North Macedonia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in North Macedonia for the duration on your stamping.
North Macedonia travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to North Macedonia
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in North Macedonia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in North Macedonia
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in North Macedonia
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in North Macedonia
💳 access money easily
North Macedonia tourist visa visa exemption for UK citizens
North Macedonia visa exemption 🇲🇰
- The visa must be valid for at least 5 days beyond the intended period of stay
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
Max Stay: 15 days
North Macedonia tourist visa and travel tips
- Make sure UK passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to North Macedonia.
- Always carry UK passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in North Macedonia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for North Macedonia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in North Macedonia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in North Macedonia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in North Macedonia.
- Research the weather conditions in North Macedonia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in North Macedonia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in North Macedonia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in North Macedonia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in North Macedonia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do uk citizens need a visa to go to North Macedonia?
No, visa is not required for UK citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for North Macedonia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near North Macedonia with UK passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.