Madagascar visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Madagascar visa on arrival for Estonian citizens
Estonian citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Madagascar. Madagascar visa on arrival is available on arrival for Estonian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Madagascar visa on arrival. A total of 2 documents are required for applying Madagascar visa on arrival.
Madagascar visa on arrival conditions for Estonian citizens
- In order to apply for evisa, fill the application online and pay the feed.
- After the visa is confirm, download the landing authorisation and present it at eVisa ticket offices when you arrive in Madagascar.
- You can also get visa on arrival at the eVisa windows.
Max Stay: 90 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Madagascar visa on arrival from Estonia
Estonian citizens need to get visa on arrival to visit Madagascar. Madagascar visa on arrival process requires you to follow a total of 6 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Madagascar tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Estonian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Madagascar. If not apply for a new Estonian passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Estonian citizens can go to Madagascar immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Fill out the immigration form of Madagascar.
- Step 5 : Upon arrival in Madagascar, present Estonia passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
- Step 6 : You will receive Madagascar visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Madagascar for the duration on your stamping.
Madagascar tourist visa requirements for Estonian citizens
Documents required for Madagascar tourist visa from Estonia include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 2 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Madagascar
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Tallinn to Antananarivo
✈️ flight prices next week
1 982,00 €
1 982,00 €
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Madagascar
🎒 Madagascar travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Madagascar visa advice
Do estonian citizens need a visa to go to Madagascar?
No, visa is not required for Estonian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Madagascar visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Madagascar travel restrictions
Madagascar is open for travel. Most visitors from Estonia can travel to Madagascar without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Madagascar.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.