Malawi tourist visa
Malawi tourist visa for Papua New Guinean citizens
Papua New Guinean citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Malawi. Malawi tourist visa is required for Papua New Guinean citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Malawi tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Malawi tourist visa.
Malawi tourist visa conditions for Papua New Guinean citizens
How to apply for Malawi tourist visa from Papua New Guinea
Papua New Guinean citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Malawi. Malawi tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Malawi tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Papua New Guinean passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Malawi. If not apply for a new Papua New Guinean passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Malawi.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Malawi
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Malawi is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Malawi embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Malawi, present Papua New Guinea passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Malawi visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Malawi for the duration on your stamping.
Malawi tourist visa requirements for Papua New Guinean citizens
Documents required for Malawi tourist visa from Papua New Guinea include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Papua New Guinea with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Malawi An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Malawi for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Malawi
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Papua New Guinea in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Malawi
🎒 Malawi travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Malawi visa advice
Do papua new guinean citizens need a visa to go to Malawi?
Yes, visa is required for Papua New Guinean citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Malawi visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Malawi travel restrictions
Malawi has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Malawi.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.