The travel advice is Do not travel to Malaysia. COVID travel advice is country is Major for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Malaysia. Malaysia is part of Asia with main city at
Kuala Lumpur. Its Developing country with a
population of 31M people. The main currency is Malaysian Ringgit. The languages
spoken are Malaysian.
👍 Developing 👨👩👦👦 31M people
🚨 Travel Advice for Malaysia
Last updated: December 5, 2020
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter until 31 December 2020.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals of Malaysia;
- passengers with a diplomatic passport;
- passengers with an approval from the Malaysian immigration obtained at [https://mtp.imi.gov.my/myTravelPass/main](https://mtp.imi.gov.my/myTravelPass/main) ;
- students with a written approval from immigration applied at [https://educationmalaysia.gov.my](https://educationmalaysia.gov.my) ;
- merchant seamen with an official letter from the company certified by Malaysian immigration and joining the ship no later than 24 hours from arrival.
2. Passengers must have an approval from the Malaysian immigration obtained at [https://mtp.imi.gov.my/myTravelPass/main](https://mtp.imi.gov.my/myTravelPass/main)
- This does not apply to nationals of Malaysia.
- This does not apply to passengers traveling as students.
3. Passengers are subject to medical screening; and
- quarantine for 14 days at their own expense; and
- must install 'MySejahtera app' in their phone.
4. Airline crew must have their names listed on the General Declaration.
5. Airline crew are subject to quarantine until their next flight and must install 'MySejahtera app' in their phone.
6. Transfer from an international flight to a domestic flight is not allowed.
- This does not apply to nationals of Malaysia traveling to Sarawak.
7. Passengers traveling to Sarawak must complete an "enterSarawak" form and an "eHealth Declaration Form" before departure at [https://sarawakdisastermc.com](https://sarawakdisastermc.com/)
Travel restiction details for Malaysia
🚫 Destination Quarantine required
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Closed to Vistors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Partially Allowed