Malaysia tourist visa
Malaysia tourist visa for Ivorian citizens
Ivorian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Malaysia. Malaysia tourist visa is required for Ivorian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Malaysia tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Malaysia tourist visa.
Malaysia tourist visa conditions for Ivorian citizens
- For pre-approved visa, you must apply at the nearest Malaysia Embassy/Consulate or VFS Global office in your country of passport or country of residence.
- Visa can be applied up to 1 month in advance from the intended date of travel.
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Malaysia tourist visa from Ivory Coast
Ivorian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Malaysia. Malaysia tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Malaysia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Ivorian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Malaysia. If not apply for a new Ivorian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Malaysia.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Malaysia
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Malaysia is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Malaysia embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Malaysia, present Ivory Coast passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Malaysia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Malaysia for the duration on your stamping.
Malaysia tourist visa requirements for Ivorian citizens
Documents required for Malaysia tourist visa from Ivory Coast include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Malaysia
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
Abidjan to Kuala Lumpur
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Malaysia
🎒 Malaysia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Malaysia visa advice
Do ivorian citizens need a visa to go to Malaysia?
Yes, visa is required for Ivorian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Malaysia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Malaysia travel restrictions
Malaysia is open for travel. Most visitors from Ivory Coast can travel to Malaysia without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Malaysia.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.