Maldives visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Maldives visa on arrival for Malian citizens
Malian citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Maldives. Maldives visa on arrival is available on arrival for Malian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Maldives visa on arrival. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Maldives visa on arrival.
Maldives visa on arrival conditions for Malian citizens
- Tourist visa is granted for all nationalities, on arrival to Maldives. This means, no prior visa is required to arrive to Maldives as a Tourist.
- The maximum number of days granted on arrival would be 30 days unless agreed by any bilateral means or Treaty. The thirty days is not for the passenger to claim, but lies at the discretion of the Immigration to grant any number of days less than or equal to 30.
- The period of stay granted is shown on the endorsement given on the passport. Passengers are advised to check their passports for the arrival endorsement and take note of the number of days stay given.
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 30 days
How to apply for Maldives visa on arrival from Mali
Malian citizens need to get visa on arrival to visit Maldives. Maldives visa on arrival process requires you to follow a total of 6 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Maldives tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Malian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Maldives. If not apply for a new Malian passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Malian citizens can go to Maldives immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Fill out the immigration form of Maldives.
- Step 5 : Upon arrival in Maldives, present Mali passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
- Step 6 : You will receive Maldives visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Maldives for the duration on your stamping.
Maldives tourist visa requirements for Malian citizens
Documents required for Maldives tourist visa from Mali include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 4 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave destination, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Maldives
🎒 Maldives travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Maldives visa advice
Do malian citizens need a visa to go to Maldives?
No, visa is not required for Malian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Maldives visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Maldives travel restrictions
Maldives is open for travel. Most visitors from Mali can travel to Maldives without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Maldives.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.