Mauritania tourist visa
Mauritania tourist visa for Saint Martin citizens
Saint Martin citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Mauritania. Mauritania tourist visa is required for Saint Martin citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Mauritania tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Mauritania tourist visa.
Mauritania tourist visa conditions for Saint Martin citizens
How to apply for Mauritania tourist visa from Saint Martin
Saint Martin citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Mauritania. Mauritania tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Mauritania tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Saint Martin passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Mauritania. If not apply for a new Saint Martin passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Mauritania.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Mauritania
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Mauritania is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Mauritania embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Mauritania, present Saint Martin passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Mauritania visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Mauritania for the duration on your stamping.
Mauritania tourist visa requirements for Saint Martin citizens
Documents required for Mauritania tourist visa from Saint Martin include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Saint Martin with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Mauritania An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Mauritania for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Mauritania
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Saint Martin in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Mauritania
🎒 Mauritania travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Mauritania visa advice
Do saint martin citizens need a visa to go to Mauritania?
Yes, visa is required for Saint Martin citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Mauritania visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.