Moldova tourist e-visa for South Sudanese citizens in May 2023
Moldova tourist e-visa
Moldova tourist e-visa for South Sudan citizens
South Sudanese citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Moldova. Moldova tourist e-visa is available online for South Sudanese citizens. With this touris visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Moldova tourist e-visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Moldova tourist e-visa.
Moldova tourist e-visa conditions for South Sudanese citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Visa fees: 60,00 €
- Stay: short term
Moldova tourist visa requirements for South Sudanese citizens
Documents required for Moldova tourist visa from South Sudan include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of South Sudan with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Moldova An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Moldova for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Moldova tourist e-visa from South Sudan
Moldova online e-visa application process for South Sudanese citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, South Sudanese citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Moldova visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Moldova government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Moldova tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that South Sudanese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Moldova. If not apply for a new South Sudanese passport.
Online application Go to the Moldova tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Moldova visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Moldova is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for Moldova tourist visa
- Make sure South Sudan passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Moldova.
- Always carry South Sudan passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Moldova.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Moldova, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Moldova and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Moldova.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Moldova.
- Research the weather conditions in Moldova and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Moldova.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Moldova.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Moldova.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Moldova.
Moldova travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Moldova
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Moldova
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Moldova
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Moldova
💳 access money easily
Drive in Moldova
🚙 best car rentals
Moldova is part of Europe with main city at Chisinau. Its Developed country with a population of 4M. The main currency is Moldovan Leu. The languages spoken are Romanian.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do south sudanese citizens need a visa to go to Moldova?
Yes, visa is required for South Sudanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Moldova visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Moldova with South Sudan passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.