Mongolia tourist visa
Mongolia tourist visa for Spanish citizens
Spanish citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Mongolia. Mongolia tourist visa is free for Spanish citizens. The stay is usually short and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Mongolia tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Mongolia tourist visa.
Mongolia tourist visa conditions for Spanish citizens
- Foreign nationals who wish to visit Mongolia must obtain visas of appropriate types corresponding to the purpose of their visit. Nationals of those countries which have concluded visa exemption agreements with Mongolia are not required to obtain a visa if the intended period of the visit is not beyond the period allowed under such arrangements.
Visa Validity: 90 days
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Mongolia tourist visa from Spain
Spanish citizens dont need a visa to visit Mongolia. Mongolia tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Spanish passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Mongolia. If not apply for a new Spanish passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Spanish citizens can go to Mongolia immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Mongolia, present Spain passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Mongolia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Mongolia for the duration on your stamping.
Mongolia tourist visa requirements for Spanish citizens
Documents required for Mongolia tourist visa from Spain include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Spain with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Spain in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Mongolia
Madrid to Ulan Bator
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Mongolia
✨ Mongolia tourist visa tips
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Mongolia has exempted visas for 34 countries from January 2023 to December 2025.
🎒 Mongolia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Mongolia visa advice
Do spanish citizens need a visa to go to Mongolia?
No, visa is not required for Spanish citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Mongolia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Mongolia travel restrictions
Mongolia is open for travel. Most visitors from Spain can travel to Mongolia without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Mongolia.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.