Mongolia tourist visa
Mongolia tourist visa for East Timorese citizens
East Timorese citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Mongolia. Mongolia tourist visa is required for East Timorese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Mongolia tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Mongolia tourist visa.
Mongolia tourist visa conditions for East Timorese citizens
- In order to apply for a visa, you must submit your visa application at a Mongolian diplomatic mission (Embassy/Consulate).
- Visa officer may require you to submit additional documents in order for you to prove the purpose of your visit.
- With a regular tourist visa you may stay up to 30 days in Mongolia. It may be extended for a further 30 days at the Immigration Agency of Mongolia if you apply for an extension not less than 4 days before the duration of your visa expires
Max Stay: 30 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Mongolia tourist visa from East Timor
East Timorese citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Mongolia. Mongolia tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Mongolia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that East Timorese passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Mongolia. If not apply for a new East Timorese passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Mongolia.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Mongolia
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Mongolia is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Mongolia embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Mongolia, present East Timor passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Mongolia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Mongolia for the duration on your stamping.
Mongolia tourist visa requirements for East Timorese citizens
Documents required for Mongolia tourist visa from East Timor include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for Mongolia
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of country with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
Hotel reservation(s) in destination for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for destination. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Mongolia
🎒 Mongolia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Mongolia visa advice
Do east timorese citizens need a visa to go to Mongolia?
Yes, visa is required for East Timorese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Mongolia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Mongolia travel restrictions
Mongolia is open for travel. Most visitors from East Timor can travel to Mongolia without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Mongolia.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.