Mongolia visa for Ukrainian citizens in June 2023
Mongolia Visa free
Mongolia Visa free for Ukraine citizens
Ukrainian citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Mongolia. Mongolia Visa free is free for Ukrainian citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Mongolia Visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Mongolia Visa free. You can find Mongolia visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Mongolia from Ukraine?
No, Mongolia visa is not required for Ukrainian citizens. Ukrainian passport holdders do not need to apply for a visa.
Mongolia Visa free conditions for Ukrainian citizens
- Foreign nationals who wish to visit Mongolia must obtain visas of appropriate types corresponding to the purpose of their visit. Nationals of those countries which have concluded visa exemption agreements with Mongolia are not required to obtain a visa if the intended period of the visit is not beyond the period allowed under such arrangements.
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 90 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Mongolia tourist visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens
Documents required for Mongolia tourist visa from Ukraine include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Ukraine with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Ukraine in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Mongolia
How to apply for Mongolia Visa free from Ukraine
Mongolia visa free process for Ukrainian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Ukrainian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Mongolia. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Mongolia.
Valid passport Check that Ukrainian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Mongolia. If not apply for a new Ukrainian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Ukrainian citizens can go to Mongolia immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Mongolia, present Ukraine passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Mongolia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Mongolia for the 90 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Mongolia tourist visa
- Provided holding an official or private invitation.
- Make sure Ukraine passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Mongolia.
- Always carry Ukraine passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Mongolia.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Mongolia, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Mongolia and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Mongolia.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Mongolia.
- Research the weather conditions in Mongolia and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Mongolia.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Mongolia.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Mongolia.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Mongolia.
Mongolia travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Mongolia
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Mongolia
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Mongolia
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Mongolia
💳 access money easily
Drive in Mongolia
🚙 best car rentals
Mongolia is part of Asia with main city at Ulan Bator. Its Developing country with a population of 3M. The main currency is Tugrik. The languages spoken are Mongolian.
Mongolia tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Ukraine visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently asked questions about Mongolia Visa free
Countries to travel near Mongolia with Ukraine passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.