COVID travel advice is country is Closed for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Montserrat. Montserrat is undefined with main city at
Plymouth. Its Developing country with a
population of 5K people. The main currency is East Caribbean Dollar. The languages
spoken are English.
👍 Developing 👨👩👦👦 5K people
🚨 Travel Advice for Montserrat
Last updated: December 1, 2020
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter Montserrat.
-This does not apply to:
- passengers with a British passport with nationality "British Overseas Territories Citizen" issued by Montserrat;
- passengers with a permanent residence permit issued by Montserrat;
- husband, wife, child or other dependents of a passenger with a British passport with nationality "British Overseas Territories Citizen" issued by Montserrat;
- husband, wife, child or other dependents of a person residing in Montserrat.
2. Passengers are subject to medical screening and self-quarantine for 14 days.
3. A completed "Access Declaration Form" must be submitted before departure at [http://www.gov.ms/register-to-travel-to-montserrat/](http://www.gov.ms/register-to-travel-to-montserrat/).
🛡️ Travel safety for Montserrat
No data present