Mozambique eVisa for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens
Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Mozambique. Mozambique eVisa is available online for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Mozambique eVisa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Mozambique eVisa.
Do you need a visa to go to Mozambique from Bosnia and Herzegovina?
Yes, Mozambique eVisa is required for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens. Bosnian and Herzegovinian passport holders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
Mozambique visit visa conditions for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 30 days
Mozambique tourist visa requirements for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens
Documents required for Mozambique tourist visa from Bosnia and Herzegovina include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Bosnia and Herzegovina with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Mozambique An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Mozambique for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Mozambique eVisa from Bosnia and Herzegovina
Mozambique online e-visa application process for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Mozambique visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Mozambique government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Mozambique tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Bosnian and Herzegovinian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Mozambique. If not apply for a new Bosnian and Herzegovinian passport.
Online application Go to the Mozambique tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Mozambique visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Mozambique is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for Mozambique tourist visa
- Conditions apply
- Make sure Bosnia and Herzegovina passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Mozambique.
- Always carry Bosnia and Herzegovina passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Mozambique.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Mozambique, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Mozambique and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Mozambique.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Mozambique.
- Research the weather conditions in Mozambique and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Mozambique.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Mozambique.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Mozambique.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Mozambique.
Mozambique travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Sarajevo to Maputo, with prices starting at 2.038,00 КМ.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Mozambique visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Mozambique eVisa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.