Mozambique tourist visa
Mozambique tourist visa for Cook Islander citizens
Cook Islander citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Mozambique. Mozambique tourist visa is required for Cook Islander citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Mozambique tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Mozambique tourist visa.
Mozambique tourist visa conditions for Cook Islander citizens
How to apply for Mozambique tourist visa from Cook Islands
Cook Islander citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Mozambique. Mozambique tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Mozambique tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Cook Islander passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Mozambique. If not apply for a new Cook Islander passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Mozambique.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Mozambique
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Mozambique is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Mozambique embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Mozambique, present Cook Islands passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Mozambique visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Mozambique for the duration on your stamping.
Mozambique tourist visa requirements for Cook Islander citizens
Documents required for Mozambique tourist visa from Cook Islands include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Cook Islands with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Mozambique An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Mozambique for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Mozambique
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Cook Islands in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Mozambique
🎒 Mozambique travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Mozambique visa advice
Do cook islander citizens need a visa to go to Mozambique?
Yes, visa is required for Cook Islander citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Mozambique visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Mozambique travel restrictions
Mozambique has moderate restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Cook Islands need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Mozambique. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Mozambique.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.