Mozambique tourist e-visa for Uzbek citizens in June 2023
Mozambique tourist e-visa
Mozambique tourist e-visa for Uzbekistan citizens
Uzbek citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Mozambique. Mozambique tourist e-visa is available online for Uzbek citizens. With this tourist visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Mozambique tourist e-visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Mozambique tourist e-visa.
Mozambique tourist e-visa conditions for Uzbek citizens
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 30 days
Mozambique tourist visa requirements for Uzbek citizens
Documents required for Mozambique tourist visa from Uzbekistan include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Uzbekistan with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Mozambique An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Mozambique for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
How to apply for Mozambique tourist e-visa from Uzbekistan
Mozambique online e-visa application process for Uzbek citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Uzbek citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Mozambique visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Mozambique government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Mozambique tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Uzbek passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Mozambique. If not apply for a new Uzbek passport.
Online application Go to the Mozambique tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Mozambique visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Mozambique is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for Mozambique tourist visa
- Make sure Uzbekistan passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Mozambique.
- Always carry Uzbekistan passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Mozambique.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Mozambique, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Mozambique and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Mozambique.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Mozambique.
- Research the weather conditions in Mozambique and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Mozambique.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Mozambique.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Mozambique.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Mozambique.
Mozambique travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Fly to Mozambique
✈️ best flight deals
Stay in Mozambique
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Mozambique
🏥 travel insurance cover
Money in Mozambique
💳 access money easily
Drive in Mozambique
🚙 best car rentals
Mozambique is part of Africa with main city at Maputo. Its Least Developed country with a population of 26M. The main currency is Mozambique Metical. The languages spoken are Portuguese.
Do uzbek citizens need a visa for Mozambique?
Yes, visa is required for Uzbek citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Mozambique visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Uzbekistan tourist visa advice
Need visa advice?
You can see the visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Uzbekistan visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Countries to travel near Mozambique with Uzbekistan passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.