Myanmar online e visa
Last updated: August 1, 2021
Myanmar online e visa is available online for Chilean citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 28 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Myanmar online e visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Myanmar online e visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Myanmar COVID-19 travel restrictions
Myanmar is closed for travel. Most visitors from Chile will not be allowed to travel to Myanmar. You are required to have mandatory quarantine. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Myanmar.
Get Myanmar online e visa from Chile
- Applicant is required to enter all the necessary information in the visa form
- After that applicant needs to verify all the information entered is correct before proceeding to the next step. Make the payment with Credit Card. Acknowledgement email with application reference code will be sent to applicant's email.
- Approval process may take up to 3 working days. Applicant will receive eVisa approval letter via email once approved. Print out the approval letter and bring along with passport. You will need to present it upon arrival.
- Upon arrival to Myanmar Immigration checkpoint, present eVisa approval letter and passport to Immigration officer and get the passport stamped.
Max Stay: 28 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
Myanmar tourist visa requirements for Chilean citizens
3 documents required for Myanmar tourist visa
Visa Application Form: Completed online application form for Myanmar
Passport Photo: Photo must be no older than 6 months
Passport Copy: A clear scan copy of passport of Chile with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
✨ Myanmar tourist visa tips
- eVisa holders must arrive via Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw or Mandalay airports or via land border crossings with Thailand — Tachileik, Myawaddy and Kawthaung or India — Rih Khaw Dar and Tamu.
- eVisa is available for tourism only.
🎒 Myanmar travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Myanmar visa advice
Do chilean citizens need a visa to go to Myanmar?
Yes, visa is required for Chilean citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Myanmar visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Chilean citizens can get an online e visa for travelling to Myanmar.
The stay is usually short with a period of 28 days
The visa is valid for a period of 90 days
Visa AdviceInstead of waiting to get answers, you can get visa advice for Chile immediately.
🙋♂️ Ask a question
🙋♂️ Questions by fellow travellers
No one has asked any questions yet. Do you want to be the first one?
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.