Myanmar visa on arrival
Visa on Arrival
Myanmar visa on arrival for Czech citizens
Czech citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Myanmar. Myanmar visa on arrival is available on arrival for Czech citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Myanmar visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Myanmar visa on arrival.
Myanmar visa on arrival conditions for Czech citizens
- Tourists can obtain a visa on arrival at Mandalay (MDL), Nay Pyi Taw (NYT) or Yangon (RGN).
Max Stay: 30 days
How to apply for Myanmar visa on arrival from Czechia
Czech citizens need to get visa on arrival to visit Myanmar. Myanmar visa on arrival process requires you to follow a total of 6 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Myanmar tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Czech passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Myanmar. If not apply for a new Czech passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Czech citizens can go to Myanmar immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Fill out the immigration form of Myanmar.
- Step 5 : Upon arrival in Myanmar, present Czechia passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
- Step 6 : You will receive Myanmar visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Myanmar for the duration on your stamping.
Myanmar tourist visa requirements for Czech citizens
Documents required for Myanmar tourist visa from Czechia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Czechia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Czechia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Myanmar
Prague to Yangon
✈️ flight prices next week
28 199,00 Kč
28 199,00 Kč
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Myanmar
✨ Myanmar tourist visa tips
- eVisa holders must arrive via Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw or Mandalay airports or via land border crossings with Thailand — Tachileik, Myawaddy and Kawthaung or India — Rih Khaw Dar and Tamu.
- eVisa available for both tourism (allowed stay is 28 days) or business (allowed stay is 70 days) purposes.
- Visa on arrival may be obtainted at Yangon International Airport, Nay Pyi Taw International Airport or Mandalay International Airport.
🎒 Myanmar travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Myanmar visa advice
Do czech citizens need a visa to go to Myanmar?
No, visa is not required for Czech citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Myanmar visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Myanmar travel restrictions
Myanmar is open for travel. Most visitors from Czechia can travel to Myanmar without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Myanmar.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.