Myanmar online e visa
Myanmar online e visa for Jamaican citizens
Jamaican citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Myanmar. Myanmar online e visa is available online for Jamaican citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 28 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Myanmar online e visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Myanmar online e visa.
Myanmar online e visa conditions for Jamaican citizens
- Applicant is required to enter all the necessary information in the visa form
- After that applicant needs to verify all the information entered is correct before proceeding to the next step. Make the payment with Credit Card. Acknowledgement email with application reference code will be sent to applicant's email.
- Approval process may take up to 3 working days. Applicant will receive eVisa approval letter via email once approved. Print out the approval letter and bring along with passport. You will need to present it upon arrival.
- Upon arrival to Myanmar Immigration checkpoint, present eVisa approval letter and passport to Immigration officer and get the passport stamped.
Applicant not required
Max Stay: 28 days
Visa Validity: 90 days
How to apply for Myanmar online e visa from Jamaica
Jamaican citizens need to get online visa to visit Myanmar. Myanmar online e visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Myanmar tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Jamaican passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Myanmar. If not apply for a new Jamaican passport.
- Step 3 : Go to the Myanmar tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
- Step 4 : After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
- Step 5 : Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
- Step 6 : Once visa application for Myanmar is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Myanmar, present confirmation email along with Jamaica passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Myanmar visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Myanmar for the duration on your stamping.
Myanmar tourist visa requirements for Jamaican citizens
Documents required for Myanmar tourist visa from Jamaica include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Myanmar
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Myanmar
✨ Myanmar tourist visa tips
- eVisa holders must arrive via Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw or Mandalay airports or via land border crossings with Thailand — Tachileik, Myawaddy and Kawthaung or India — Rih Khaw Dar and Tamu.
- eVisa is available for tourism only.
🎒 Myanmar travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Myanmar visa advice
Do jamaican citizens need a visa to go to Myanmar?
Yes, visa is required for Jamaican citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Myanmar visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Myanmar travel restrictions
Myanmar is open for travel. Most visitors from Jamaica can travel to Myanmar without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Myanmar.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.