The travel advice is Do not travel to Namibia. COVID travel advice is country is Moderate for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Namibia. Namibia is part of Africa with main city at
Windhoek. Its Developing country with a
population of 2M people. The main currency is Namibia Dollar. The languages
spoken are English and Afrikaans.
👍 Developing 👨👩👦👦 2M people
🚨 Travel Advice for Namibia
Last updated: December 5, 2020
1. Flights to Namibia restarted.
2. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 7 days before arrival.
3. A completed epidemiological questionnaire obtained at [http://www.namibiatourism.com.na](http://www.namibiatourism.com.na) must be presented upon arrival.
4. Passengers must have a travel insurance to cover medical costs.
5. Passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine for 7 days.
Travel restiction details for Namibia
🚫 Destination Some Quaranine
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Some Visitors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Partially Allowed