The travel advice is Do not travel to Nepal. COVID travel advice is country is Major for travel. Get travel ban, restrictions alerts and advice before travelling to Nepal. Nepal is part of Asia with main city at
Kathmandu. Its Least Developed country with a
population of 28M people. The main currency is Nepalese Rupee. The languages
spoken are Nepali.
👍 Least Developed 👨👩👦👦 28M people
🚨 Travel Advice for Nepal
Last updated: December 5, 2020
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter Nepal until 15 December 2020. .
- This does not apply to:
- nationals of Nepal;
- passengers with a Laissez-Passer issued by United Nations;
- passengers with a diplomatic passport traveling on duty;
- foreign nationals of Nepali origin.
2. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure.
3. Passengers are subject to self-quarantine for 14 days.
4. A completed "Passengers Locator Card" must be presented to the "health desk" upon arrival.
5. Passengers must complete a form at [https://ccmc.gov.np/](https://ccmc.gov.np/) before departure and present a printed copy of the form with a barcode at check-in.
Travel restiction details for Nepal
🚫 Destination Quarantine required
🛬 Return No Data
🏖️ Closed to Vistors
🍽️ Restaurants & bars Open with restrictions
🛍️ Open shopping
🚌 Operational with restrictions transport
📅 events Partially Allowed