New Caledonia tourist visa
New Caledonia tourist visa for Haitian citizens
Haitian citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to New Caledonia. New Caledonia tourist visa is required for Haitian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for New Caledonia tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying New Caledonia tourist visa.
New Caledonia tourist visa conditions for Haitian citizens
How to apply for New Caledonia tourist visa from Haiti
Haitian citizens need to get tourist visa to visit New Caledonia. New Caledonia tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a New Caledonia tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Haitian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in New Caledonia. If not apply for a new Haitian passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for New Caledonia.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of New Caledonia
- Step 5 : Once visa application for New Caledonia is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from New Caledonia embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in New Caledonia, present Haiti passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive New Caledonia visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in New Caledonia for the duration on your stamping.
New Caledonia tourist visa requirements for Haitian citizens
Documents required for New Caledonia tourist visa from Haiti include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Haiti with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for New Caledonia An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in New Caledonia for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave New Caledonia
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Haiti in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for New Caledonia
🎒 New Caledonia travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
New Caledonia visa advice
Do haitian citizens need a visa to go to New Caledonia?
Yes, visa is required for Haitian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for New Caledonia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
New Caledonia travel restrictions
New Caledonia has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel New Caledonia.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.