Nigeria tourist visa
Nigeria tourist visa for Saharan citizens
Saharan citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Nigeria. Nigeria tourist visa is required for Saharan citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Nigeria tourist visa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Nigeria tourist visa.
Nigeria tourist visa conditions for Saharan citizens
How to apply for Nigeria tourist visa from Western Sahara
Saharan citizens need to get tourist visa to visit Nigeria. Nigeria tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 8 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents required for a Nigeria tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Saharan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Nigeria. If not apply for a new Saharan passport.
- Step 3 : Fill the application form for Nigeria.
- Step 4 : After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Nigeria
- Step 5 : Once visa application for Nigeria is approved, you will receive a visa sticker in your passport and will be notified by e-mail.
- Step 6 : Pickup your passport from Nigeria embassy
- Step 7 : Upon arrival in Nigeria, present Western Sahara passport to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 8 : You will receive Nigeria visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Nigeria for the duration on your stamping.
Nigeria tourist visa requirements for Saharan citizens
Documents required for Nigeria tourist visa from Western Sahara include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Western Sahara with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Nigeria An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Nigeria for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Nigeria
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Western Sahara in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Nigeria
🎒 Nigeria travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Nigeria visa advice
Do saharan citizens need a visa to go to Nigeria?
Yes, visa is required for Saharan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Nigeria visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Nigeria travel restrictions
Nigeria has moderate restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Western Sahara need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Nigeria. You are required to have mandatory quarantine. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Nigeria.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.