Oman Visa on arrival
Oman Visa on arrival for Slovenia citizens
Slovenian citizens can apply for a visa on arrival when travelling to Oman. Oman Visa on arrival is available on arrival for Slovenian citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Oman Visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Oman Visa on arrival.
Do you need a visa to go to Oman from Slovenia?
No, Oman Visa on arrival is not required before travelling to Oman for Slovenian citizens. Slovenian passport holders have to apply for a tourist visa on arrival.
Oman visit visa conditions for Slovenian citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
Oman tourist visa requirements for Slovenian citizens
Documents required for Oman tourist visa from Slovenia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of Slovenia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Slovenia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Oman
How to apply for Oman Visa on arrival from Slovenia
Oman visa on arrival process for Slovenian cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 6 steps and carrying the necessary documents, Slovenian citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Oman. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Oman.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Oman tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Slovenian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Oman. If not apply for a new Slovenian passport.
Arrival After arriving, Slovenian citizens can go to Oman immigration counter.
Fill application Fill out the immigration form of Oman.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Oman, present Slovenia passport, the form and travel document to the immigration officer and pay any visa fee required.
Receive visa You will receive Oman visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Oman for the 30 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Oman tourist visa
- Make sure Slovenia passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Oman.
- Always carry Slovenia passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Oman.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Oman, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Oman and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Oman.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Oman.
- Research the weather conditions in Oman and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Oman.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Oman.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Oman.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Oman.
Oman travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Ljubljana to Muscat, with prices starting at 375,00 €.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Oman visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Oman Visa on arrival
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.