Pakistan eVisa for Hong Kong citizens
Hong Kong citizens can apply for a visa online when travelling to Pakistan. Pakistan eVisa is available online for Hong Kong citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Pakistan eVisa. A total of 5 documents are required for applying Pakistan eVisa. You can find Pakistan visa exemptions.
Do you need a visa to go to Pakistan from Hong Kong?
Yes, Pakistan eVisa is required for Hong Kong citizens. Hong Kong passport holders can to apply for a tourist visa online.
Pakistan visit visa conditions for Hong Kong citizens
- Pakistan tourist visa can be obtained by applying visa online. Applicants will be called for interview if required at the Pakistan Missions Abroad in the same country
- Applicant: not required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Visa validity: 90 days
- Processing time: 10 working days
- Visa fees: $100
- Stay: short term
Pakistan tourist visa requirements for Hong Kong citizens
Documents required for Pakistan tourist visa from Hong Kong include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 5 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Completed online application form for Pakistan
Photo must be no older than 6 months
A clear scan copy of passport of country with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from country in your name, not a ticket. Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
How to apply for Pakistan eVisa from Hong Kong
Pakistan online e-visa application process for Hong Kong citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Hong Kong citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Pakistan visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Pakistan government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Pakistan tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Hong Kong passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Pakistan. If not apply for a new Hong Kong passport.
Online application Go to the Pakistan tourist visa website and complete the online application form and provide personal information and passport details.
Upload documents After filling, Upload scanned copy of the all the supporting documents
Online payment Pay the eVisa fee using a credit or debit card online on the website and wait for your visa application to be processed.
Visa processing After submission your Pakistan visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer.
Receive visa If visa application for Pakistan is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail. Print a copy of this email and other document if any.
Thing to consider when applying for Pakistan tourist visa
- Make sure Hong Kong passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Pakistan.
- Always carry Hong Kong passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Pakistan.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Pakistan, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Pakistan and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Pakistan.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Pakistan.
- Research the weather conditions in Pakistan and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Pakistan.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Pakistan.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Pakistan.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Pakistan.
Pakistan travel details
Next week, travelers can expect to find affordable flight prices from Hong Kong to Karachi, with prices starting at HK$3,362.00.
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Pakistan visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Pakistan eVisa
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.