Palestine tourist visa
Palestine tourist visa for Bolivian citizens
Bolivian citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Palestine. Palestine tourist visa is free for Bolivian citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Palestine tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Palestine tourist visa.
Palestine tourist visa conditions for Bolivian citizens
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Palestine tourist visa from Bolivia
Bolivian citizens dont need a visa to visit Palestine. Palestine tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Bolivian passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Palestine. If not apply for a new Bolivian passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Bolivian citizens can go to Palestine immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Palestine, present Bolivia passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Palestine visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Palestine for the duration on your stamping.
Palestine tourist visa requirements for Bolivian citizens
Documents required for Palestine tourist visa from Bolivia include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Bolivia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Bolivia in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Palestine
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Palestine
🎒 Palestine travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Palestine visa advice
Do bolivian citizens need a visa to go to Palestine?
No, visa is not required for Bolivian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Palestine visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Palestine travel restrictions
Palestine has unknown restrictions for travel. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Palestine.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.