Peru tourist visa
Peru tourist visa for Costa Rican citizens
Costa Rican citizens do not need a visa when travelling to Peru. Peru tourist visa is free for Costa Rican citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 180 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Peru tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Peru tourist visa.
Peru tourist visa conditions for Costa Rican citizens
Max Stay: 180 days
paymentVisa Fees Free
How to apply for Peru tourist visa from Costa Rica
Costa Rican citizens dont need a visa to visit Peru. Peru tourist visa process requires you to follow a total of 5 steps.
- Step 1 : Gather all the necessary documents including passport and any other supporting documents.
- Step 2 : Check that Costa Rican passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Peru. If not apply for a new Costa Rican passport.
- Step 3 : After arriving, Costa Rican citizens can go to Peru immigration counter.
- Step 4 : Upon arrival in Peru, present Costa Rica passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
- Step 5 : You will receive Peru visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Peru for the duration on your stamping.
Peru tourist visa requirements for Costa Rican citizens
Documents required for Peru tourist visa from Costa Rica include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Original Passport or Travel document of Costa Rica with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Costa Rica in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of Funds
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Peru
San Jose to Lima
✈️ flight prices next week
Travel Medical Insurance
🏥 for Peru
🎒 Peru travel tips by fellow travellers
No one has added any tips. Do you want to help?
Peru visa advice
Do costa rican citizens need a visa to go to Peru?
No, visa is not required for Costa Rican citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Peru visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Peru travel restrictions
Peru is open for travel. Most visitors from Costa Rica can travel to Peru without restrictions. No quarantine is required. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Peru.
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.