Peru tourist visa for Venezuelan citizens to travel in 2023
Peru tourist visa
Peru tourist visa for Venezuelan citizens
Venezuelan citizens are required to have a visa when travelling to Peru. Peru tourist visa is required for Venezuelan citizens. The stay is usually short. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Peru tourist visa. A total of 7 documents are required for applying Peru tourist visa.
Peru visit visa conditions, fees and processing time for Venezuelan citizens
- Applicant: required
- Processing time: 10 working days
- Visa fees: $30
- Stay: short term
Peru tourist visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens
Documents required for Peru tourist visa from Venezuela include passport, a completed visa application form and other supporting documents. A total of 7 documents are required.
Visa Application Form
Proof of Funds
Completed application form for Peru
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of Venezuela with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Peru An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
Hotel reservation(s) in Peru for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Peru
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from Venezuela in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
How to apply for Peru tourist visa from Venezuela
Peru tourist visa application process for Venezuelan citizens is quick and easy, as long as the necessary documents and information are provided accurately. By following these 7 steps, Venezuelan citizens can ensure a smooth and hassle-free process in obtaining an Peru visit visa. It is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of the intended travel date to ensure that there is enough time for processing and to avoid any unexpected issues. The Peru government may reject applications for a variety of reasons, including providing inaccurate information, not meeting the requirements, or having a criminal record. In such cases, the applicant will need to reapply and pay the visa fee again.
Gather documents Gather all the necessary documents required for a Peru tourist visa including passport and any other supporting documents.
Valid passport Check that Venezuelan passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Peru. If not apply for a new Venezuelan passport.
Fill application Fill the application form for Peru.
Schedule appointment Schedule an appointment with the Peru embassy or consulate where you will submit your application. You can do this online or by contacting the embassy or consulate.
Submit documents After filling, providing the required documents with your passport and make the payment and submit visa application at the embassy of Peru
Visa processing After submission your Peru visa application, passport and any other documents will be reviewed by immigration officer. The visa application will either be approved or denied based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Receive visa If application is approved, the applicant will receive Peru in their passport and can collect passport from the Peru embassy or consulate.
Peru travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Stay in Peru
🛏️ hottest hotel deals
Insurance in Peru
🏥 global travel cover
Internet in Peru
🌐 best eSIM plans
Money in Peru
💳 access money easily
Peru tourist visa and travel tips
- Visa requirement effective on 15 June 2019.
- Make sure Venezuela passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Peru.
- Always carry Venezuela passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Peru.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Peru, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Peru and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Peru.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Peru.
- Research the weather conditions in Peru and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Peru.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Peru.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Peru.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Peru.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do venezuelan citizens need a visa to go to Peru?
Yes, visa is required for Venezuelan citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Peru visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Countries to travel near Peru with Venezuela passport
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.