Philippines Visa free
Philippines Visa free for UK citizens
UK citizens do not need a tourist visa when travelling to Philippines. Philippines Visa free is free for UK citizens. With this visit visa stay is usually short with a period of 30 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Philippines Visa free. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Philippines Visa free.
Do you need a visa to go to Philippines from UK?
No, Philippines visa is not required for UK citizens. UK passport holders do not need to apply for a visa.
Philippines visit visa conditions for UK citizens
- Applicant: required
- Max stay: 30 days
- Processing time: ~2 hours
- Visa fees: Free
- Stay: short term
Philippines tourist visa requirements for UK citizens
Documents required for Philippines tourist visa from UK include passport and other supporting documents. A total of 3 documents are required.
Proof of Funds
Original Passport or Travel document of UK with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Travel itinerary (travel reservation to and from UK in your name, not a ticket) Embassy recommends not to purchase hotel and flight tickets until visa is approved. So don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get best hotel and flight itinerary within minutes for any country visa.
Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Philippines
How to apply for Philippines Visa free from UK
Philippines visa free process for UK cirizens is straightforward and simple. By following these 4 steps and carrying the necessary documents, UK citizens can expect a hassle-free arrival and entry into Philippines. It is important to note that the immigration authorities have the right to request additional documentation or information as they see fit. Travelers are advised to have all required documents and information ready for presentation to the immigration officers upon arrival in Philippines.
Valid passport Check that UK passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Philippines. If not apply for a new UK passport.
Arrival After arriving, UK citizens can go to Philippines immigration counter.
Submit documents Upon arrival in Philippines, present UK passport or Travel document to the immigration officer at the counter.
Receive visa You will receive Philippines visa stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Philippines for the 30 days on your stamping.
Thing to consider when applying for Philippines tourist visa
- A tourist visa is available from the Philippine Embassy before you travel, which will allow an initial total of 59-day stay.
- For longer periods, a visa extension is available once inside the country from the Bureau of immigration.
- Make sure UK passport has at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry to Philippines.
- Always carry UK passport, visa, and other important travel documents with you while in Philippines.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Philippines, including any COVID-19 restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Make sure to have enough funds to support your trip in Philippines and show proof of financial capability if requested.
- Purchase travel insurance that covers medical expenses, accidents, and trip cancellation or interruption in Philippines.
- Book accommodations in advance to avoid the hassle of finding a place to stay upon arrival in Philippines.
- Research the weather conditions in Philippines and pack appropriate clothing and gear for your trip.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Philippines.
- Consider using a prepaid SIM card or eSIM to stay connected during your trip in Philippines.
- Respect the local culture and traditions, dress appropriately when visiting temples or religious sites in Philippines.
- Be mindful of your health and hygiene, especially when trying street food or visiting crowded areas in Philippines.
Philippines travel details
It's important to consider getting travel medical insurance to ensure you're covered in case of unexpected medical emergencies. For just $42, you can get coverage for 4 weeks, providing peace of mind and financial protection while you're away from home.
Philippines visit visa advice
Frequently asked questions about Philippines Visa free
Disclaimer: The information in the site should be used as a guide only. You are advised to contact your local official mission/consulate/embassy and ensure you have the latest information. We take no responsibility.