Entry into Poland is still allowed for:
1. Nationals of Poland, their spouses and children.
2. Passengers who are under permanent custody of nationals of Poland.
3. Passengers with a temporary or permanent residence permit.
4. Passengers who have the right to work in the territory of Poland, i.e. foreigners entitled to work under the same conditions as Polish citizens, possessing a work permit, seasonal work permit, a declaration of entrusting work to a foreigner on the territory of Poland,
5. Passengers with a Pole's Card.
6. Heads of diplomatic missions and members of the diplomatic and consular personnel of a mission (with a diplomatic rank).
7. In particularly justified cases, not included above, the commander of the Border Guard post, after obtaining the consent of the Chief of the Border Guard, may allow a foreigner to enter the territory of Poland in accordance with the procedure specified in the Act of 12 December 2013 on foreigners (Journal of Laws of 2020 item 35).